$35 airsoft Han Solo ESB blaster (another cheapo budget build)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigbisont

I am trying to diversify my movie weapon collection and it was crying for a Star Wars entry.

So I knocked this little puppy out from a $10 spring-powered Mauser from the flea market, $15 worth of Marko resin bits (plus shipping), and some stuff I had laying around.

20150803_201813.jpg
20150803_201806.jpg
20150803_201800.jpg

Other side needs some work and it is begging for a paint/weather job. It also shoots like crap (curveball effect, as one might expect from a true POS gun). But hey, better than nothing, right?!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Besides weathering, you should add a few coats a paint over the plastic body to hide the fact that it is a plastic body. You should really fill in those screw holes too. It would really help the overall affect.

RexKramer

Sr Member
After some filling (that barrel would be my first stop) , sanding and painting, that would look really nice!

Gnar Gnar Jinn

Super clean after a few touch ups... for $35 thats wicked good!

Also, forgive my ignorance, but where can i find said marko resin bits?