32" Falcon parts

Lee S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

Hate to sound kinda lazy here, but does anyone know of a parts map for the underside of the 32" Falcon.
Specifically the lower engine section:
Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 12.21.49 PM.png

And inside the 'jaw'
Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 12.44.43 PM.png

Normally I'm happy to spend hundreds of hours looking over photos and kits, but others have already done that so it seems counter productive.

I'm more than happy to spend the time looking for parts that haven't been found.

thanks,
L

Last edited:
Re: 32" Falcon underside.

I'm running on little sleep but I think I see the usual 8Rad, Hanomag, 25Pounder/QuadGun tractor stuff

Hasegawa 1/72 Morser Karl for bottom left/right parts, Airfix SaturnV second stage engine nozels behind the Matilda parts:thumbsup

Yeh I've long been signed up there :) Been through all the info I can. The top/cockpit and side are well covered, underside is kinda lacking.

Was at the Identities exhibit again today, got some better pics of the jaws , but the underside is just about impossible.

Still it's always good to look at!
IMG_7940.JPG

Yeh I've long been signed up there :) Been through all the info I can. The top/cockpit and side are well covered, underside is kinda lacking.

Yeah I thought you were. The pics on SSM of the inner jawbox are about as good as things get I think.

How easy is it to photograph the falcon at the exhibition?, was thinking of going at some stage.

I took a bunch of the inner jaw, will post later.
In Vienna it's "box" was tight between another display and a pillar in the building. So getting behind/down the sides was tough. And the underside is almost impossible to see.
Exhibit moves to Munich next.

L

Too where??
He, he...... at least Brisbane is on the East Coast and nearby. And it's a half reasonable trip to Sydney if need be. We're really in the boondocks!
But with a surprising amount of Studio Scale talent and interest over here mind you!

Here's 'all' I'm left in search of on the underside :)
Any help is of course appreciated.
MF_Looking for 03.jpgMF_Looking for 02.jpgMF_Looking for 01.png

On your last pic, the part on the top near te flaps is from the flakvierling38, the one on the very right is from the Quad gun, and yeah the one you found being from the Quad Gun is from the Quad gun... But the vintage one.

- - - Updated - - -

First pic Gneisenau or Sharnhorst (found in both kits). It's used all over the Falcon so you need a bunch of these kits.

Thanks!
Of course I've been looking at the flakvierling38, Gneisenau and Sharnhorst today but not seeing the parts I need (going parts crazy) :-D Although I found others.
and I did not know there was a vintage Quad gun :-/ Learn something every day.

On the bottom by the gunners turret there are 2 1:35 scale German Jerry can halves

Finally after looking at the pieces for 15minutes I finally found the Sharnhorst piece.... DAMN IT'S TINY! :-D I keep forgetting how small some of these details are!
Maybe I should build the 5ft-er :-D

On your last pic, the part on the top near te flaps is from the flakvierling38, the one on the very right is from the Quad gun, and yeah the one you found being from the Quad Gun is from the Quad gun... But the vintage one.

- - - Updated - - -

First pic Gneisenau or Sharnhorst (found in both kits). It's used all over the Falcon so you need a bunch of these kits.

Yep I see those, but I'm at a loss as to what they are from :)
They are US pattern from WW2 as far as I can see Lee. That should narrow the search a bit.
A cut M60A1 Part 12 looks close.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back