30mm ish predators

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bob2011

hi there im new here and wanted to say hi and show some folks my stuff. This guy is the first miniature i had ever painted, only finished it last month. i have 2 others but this is the coolest one, (he is the boss of my gang) wot you fink???

DSCF4002.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bob2011

Thanks bensin, though i was looking around last night, i feel a little out staged by all the COOLart work done by some of the others on here. some of the conversions are simply breath taking.

Double H

Nice good, that thing looks amazing considering all the details gone into something 3 cm tall - like warhammer i guess.

Nice job

bob2011

much appreciated people, yes i use them in war gaming but mostly just love them. im trying to get more pics up of the others i have done but no joy as yet.