300 Leonidas Helmet Build

afixez

I started this with a pepakura build. Big thanks to AceHigh for the file and Jason02 for the unfolding. Sorry I did not take pics shortly after I finished the built, the pics are after I applied some wall filler to the pepakura base and 3 coats of resin, I fiberglassed the inside one layer (this was a pain in the ass bc first time fiberglassing, I guess practice will make me better). I'm taking any critics and advices :) Hope you like this thread. Leonidas Helmet Build (1).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (2).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (3).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (4).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (1).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (2).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (3).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (4).jpg

afixez

Today y applied the first coat of bondo and gave it a little first sanding, I'm entering the sanding-bondo limbo!! Leonidas Helmet Build (5).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (6).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (7).jpg Leonidas Helmet Build (8).jpg

Buliwif

I can see it coming together. I don't envy you the next few days worth of sanding and detailing that lie ahead, but your arms will be buff! Looking forward to seeing this finished