30 Years of Gremlins - Behind-the-Scenes Fan Book

Chaotica

Hey all!
After over 3 years of working, my Gremlins fan-book is officially live! It's 250 pages of photos, facts, and anecdotes that tell the making-of story. It includes content from several original interviews I conducted with members of the cast and crew that provide some fascinating insights into the making of Gremlins. It is loaded with photos, and I mean LOADED! The entire book is available for free online reading.
Check it out here:
Gremlin in your House - Home

I hope you all enjoy it! Please feel free to share the link with anyone you think may be interested in reading it!
Happy Anniversary Gremlins!
Aelia

This is awesome. I had a chance last night to cruise through the book.

Lots of stuff I never expected to see. Learn quite a bit about a movie I thought I already knew a lot on.

Nice job on this. It would be nice to see this published. I'd buy a copy for sure.

I know I'm late to the game but Ive been looking for a book like this for quite a while. First the awesome Jaws 2 making of book now this! I sure hope you can get it published some day. There are a lot of fans, like me, who may not know about this great book. Really good job, very comprehensive.

I just saw this too. Amazing job. I really hope it gets published one day too so I can add it to my other favorite "Making of" books on my shelf.

You have no idea how happy you just made me! Been hoping for a book like this ever since I was 8 years old. Love all the behind the scenes photos. Just flipt through it, for sure I'll be reading the complete book. Thank you so much for putting this together.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back