30'' paper model of AT-AT in progress scratch build

tn_lezacy finish 002.JPGtn_lezacy finish 001.JPGtn_lezacy finish 003.JPGtn_lezacy finish 004.JPGtn_lezacy finish 005.JPGtn_lezacy finish 009.JPGtn_lezacy finish 010.JPGtn_lezacy finish 014.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

make paper rust :)

tn_rdza 009.JPGtn_rdza 017.JPGtn_rdza 016.JPGtn_rdza 015.JPGtn_rdza 013.JPGtn_rdza 012.JPGtn_rdza 011.JPGtn_rdza 007.JPGtn_rdza 010.JPGtn_rdza 021.JPG

Holy @#$! I cant imagine building such a complex model from scratch in paper! Awesome display! AAAAAND who made that Nebulon B fregate, it must be more than almost 3 meters long!

BRILLIANT! Outstanding job! The pic of the AT-AT face down in the snow reminds me of my dog after a long day of playing! :)

I'm still looking for my jaw around the table. Awesome build. - So say we all!

I hope I would not get flamed for asking this - but where to find plans for AT-AT? Want to build one for next SW convention in my country. I am searching the internets desperately...

Hello .
Unfortunately, there are no plans for these models. They build them up to date by bringing the amendment. Models built from the ground up

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back