30'' paper model of AT-AT in progress scratch build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy @#$! I cant imagine building such a complex model from scratch in paper! Awesome display! AAAAAND who made that Nebulon B fregate, it must be more than almost 3 meters long!

SofaKing01

Master Member
BRILLIANT! Outstanding job! The pic of the AT-AT face down in the snow reminds me of my dog after a long day of playing! :)

Dedalus

I'm still looking for my jaw around the table. Awesome build. - So say we all!

I hope I would not get flamed for asking this - but where to find plans for AT-AT? Want to build one for next SW convention in my country. I am searching the internets desperately...

berszu

Hello .
Unfortunately, there are no plans for these models. They build them up to date by bringing the amendment. Models built from the ground up