3 female predators airbrushed in progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deadhunter

hello
here is a some airbrush work im doing..it still is very rough and my camera isnt very good sorry bout the quality...but i wanted to share and get some feed back because i dont know what to do for the bio helmets....any suggestion feel free to leave them........thanks for looking

3predfemaleinprog.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MasterAnubis

Looks like you got is under control. Looks real good. Keep the jaws a little narrow and the face a little elongated and you’ll have feminine characteristics. Unless you were looking for something specific?

Stencils or edges of plastic or cardboard will help you get a sharper edge where you want it.