Limited Run 3rd LAST RUN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge | BLADE RUNNER 2049

It's hard to say, we have few of them to make we already start working on them, safe to say it should take 1 or 2 to make them all

I have also purchased this thru your Etsy shop on May 25. I also am looking forward to seeing what you do with the light up feature.

Sorry for the bug again but hopefully these are close? I'm super excited for it!

Wallets should be ready in one week

We've Finally finish ID Card which is printed on transparent card:
IMG_063316.jpg

Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

I'm in on the ID too. I hope these will be ready to ship along with the wallets :D

Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

I'm interested in the ID card as well. I ordered the wallet from your Etsy shop so hoping that both will be shipped together. Thanks.

I'm potentially interested in an ID Card. How are we looking on wallets?

Wallet's will be shipped this week probably around wednesday, so if anyone is intrested it getting ID with your wallet let me know in PM ;)

Before shipping I will take photo of all wallets ;)

How are we looking on shipping these out? Want to make sure these get here before I move in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postmark on my package was July 9.

The wallets are very professionally made -- excellent materials and craftsmanship.

Worth the money and the wait!

I've ordered some additional items through your Etsy shop.

Thanks, elilay! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back