Done / Completed 2nd RUN closed| Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

elilay

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge | BLADE RUNNER 2049

It's hard to say, we have few of them to make we already start working on them, safe to say it should take 1 or 2 to make them all

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fragment

I have also purchased this thru your Etsy shop on May 25. I also am looking forward to seeing what you do with the light up feature.

Djblingbling1

Sorry for the bug again but hopefully these are close? I'm super excited for it!

darthsnikelfritz

Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

I'm in on the ID too. I hope these will be ready to ship along with the wallets :D

Fragment

Re: 2nd RUN OPEN | Officer's K Leather Wallet + Badge + ID CARD| BLADE RUNNER 2049

I'm interested in the ID card as well. I ordered the wallet from your Etsy shop so hoping that both will be shipped together. Thanks.

RoyDeckard

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm potentially interested in an ID Card. How are we looking on wallets?

elilay

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wallet's will be shipped this week probably around wednesday, so if anyone is intrested it getting ID with your wallet let me know in PM ;)

Before shipping I will take photo of all wallets ;)

RoyDeckard

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How are we looking on shipping these out? Want to make sure these get here before I move in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fragment

This wallet is very nice! The leather is extremely thick. I am not really sure how you will ever get this to light up but I am hoping you can.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Postmark on my package was July 9.

The wallets are very professionally made -- excellent materials and craftsmanship.

Worth the money and the wait!

I've ordered some additional items through your Etsy shop.

Thanks, elilay! :thumbsup