DSCN5792.jpg

DSCN5793.jpg

DSCN5813.jpg

DSCN5833.jpg

DSCN5834.jpg

DSCN5843.jpg

DSCN5847.jpg

DSCN5842.jpg

Looks nice man, I like the speckled paintup. So many varations, i love how everyone has their own take on the same idea.

Looks nice man, I like the speckled paintup. So many varations, i love how everyone has their own take on the same idea.

Thxs to your Great Bio Sculpt, Bro. wish i can do lot more variation on your P1 Bios,but i only have one of your bio in hand at the moment........ for this 2nd attempt, i have repainted it with added on the Metallic Olive Green to create a slight color shading effect on the bio....its turn out quite interesting when i display it under the artificial lighting compare to natural day light.......hope you all like it then......i personally prefer 2nd attempt compare to the 1st paint up.....what you guys think?

I also own one of corey's P1's and I love it, I think the 2nd paint up looks pretty awesome. Quick question for ya, where did you get the tri laser from?

I also own one of corey's P1's and I love it, I think the 2nd paint up looks pretty awesome. Quick question for ya, where did you get the tri laser from?

Hey bro, Thxs for ya comments, ya, i do love corey's P1 too ...........ya the tri laser shroud i purchased from ebay.UK, but without the led or laser install, just the set of shrouds with 3 different design......... below is the website address, you just can cut & paste onto the internet & see......coz i dun know how to paste the link......hope it help.....cheers!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Predator-Bio-mask-tr...=item53e7b33fee

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back