2nd age Gondorian Shield build

oh ok thanx. just got confused cuz in the pic where u bend it to its shape they look attached to eachother already. again, it looks fantastic. will have to try it sometime!

Good job, there are not enough shield build projects on the forums. I am hoping the new LOTR movie will bring out a whole new slew of swords and armor instead of the shiny white metal versions that seem to be popular with most of the fans today.

I know this is an old thread, so i hope the author of this amazing shield sees this. :) I want to bake a cake in the shape of this shield for a friend's birthday and i was wondering, how did you get a template for the white tree? I can't seem to find anything with a resolution hight enough ...

Thanks so much...

I hope this will do... I think the 2nd age gondorian shield is the hardest, I think I will start with the rohan shield or the 3rd age gondor shield...

Great job I have one from UC and I think I actually like yours BETTER! I do have one question and I hope it's not dumb. . .I am confused about the tree aspect. After obtain a copy of the tree and transferring it to vinyl, you than painted the vinyl. . . did you then go in and create ALL the remaining objects in with the black sharpie? Or am I missing something big here. Thanks so very much. James

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back