$299 3:4 scale arcade cabinets

It went down last night and the main tech guy has not responded to a couple of my emails.

This was in his last email yesterday:

"We are in the process of updating the backend of the website and having issues now. So working on that.

Regards" Shane

MY MODDED Arcade1Up ASTEROIDS DELUXE Machine

Asteroids Deluxe.jpg

This is MY first Arcade1Up cabinet that's 100% complete.

It only has the original 6 games on it but for the control panel layout I am fine with that.

First thin to go was the factory spinner, I order a Thunder Stick the day I assembled the cabinet

Then I replaced the Title Board with new kick panel graphics from Arcade Graphix

The control panel was too tight, so I designed my own and had ArcadeModUp print it for me and then I applied it to a control panel blank from DIY Retro Arcade. The new layout works well for me and IMO looks cleaner then the factory panel

Asteroids Control Panel 003.jpg

This is the back side of the control panel I moved the speaker and the power switch to the top "H" panel but mounted the volume control to the bottom. I leave it on medium so no need to get to make it accessible

Asteroids Control Panel 002.jpg

I replaced the original marquee with and illuminated version from ArcadeModUp

Asteroids Marquee.jpg

Then I installed 2 speakers and a power switch to the H panel (top Panel) with the LED strip for the marquee

Asteroids H-Panel 001.jpg

Asteroids H-Panel 002.jpg

Here's a look at the very spartan interior and how it looks with the back installed to show how it interfaces with my Power Panel mod, without that black power panel, getting in and out of the cabinet is a PITA

Asteroids Internals.jpg
Asteroids Back.jpg

This wasn’t as much work as my other cabinets but it was time consuming waiting for all the different parts to show up.

Now onto to finishing My Centipede machine that's has a 60-in-1 Jamma Board :)

My Custom 12-in-1 Centipede Cabinet

Centipede.jpg
…………………………….………………...
Centipede Internals.jpg

I converted my AIU factory Centipede machine into a custom 12-in-1 using a 60-in-1 Jamma Board from DIY Retro Arcade

Centipede Equipment Panel.jpg

DIY Retro Arcade made a custom control panel that I designed and I bought Kick Panel graphics from Arcade Graphix

Centipede Control Panel 001.jpg

Centipede Control Panel 002.jpg

The illuminated Marquee is from The Arcade Game Factory but I replaced the black angles and the LED Light strip with parts from ArcadeModUp so it would match the rest of my games.

Centipede Marquee.jpg

This has my standard H Panel mods - 2 Speakers , Power / Test / Service Switches and the LED strip for the marquee.

Centipede H Panel 001.jpg

Centipede H Panel 002.jpg

I choose to use this one as a dedicated Vertical 8-way Joystick / Trackball machine and it has the following games from the 60-in-1 enabled:

GALAGA 3 / 1942 / CENTIPEDE / MILLIPEDE / TIME PILOT / JUNO FIRST / SUPER COBRA / XEVIOUS / SCRAMBLE / BOMB JACK / 1943 / GUN SMOKE

It’s a basic mod but fills a spot in our arcade.

Now I can work on my custom Defender 12-in-1

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back