28 mm Spear Hunter

Predastore

I belong to this generation before Playstation, Xbox and so, at that time we did spend hours playing Warhammer or Warhammer 40'000.
:) scale 1/6 Predators is very interesting, but what about a Predator to match scale 28 mm ......

As everybody knows it, Danny Glover got a Conquistador gun from Predator Elder, are they travelling to time to hunt or they are hunting on earth for ages .....

Base on this idea, I start to found the right one, a very good sculptor who will be able to make a Pred at this scale 28 mm, in fact as Pred are 2,5 m the model should be around 32 mm to 35 mm, it could match to any game table scale 28 mm.

Here it is the SPEAR HUNTER

predator_fin_001.jpg

predator_fin_002.jpg

predator_fin_005.jpg

predator_fin_004.jpg

This model was sculpt by a French man name : Remy Tremblay, have a look at his blog, his works are just great ....
http://www.over-blog.com/profil/blogueur-3270655.html

To have a real idea of the scale, here it is with a rule in centimeter and milimeter.

DETG.jpg

Mould and casting is made in resin, 100 pces produce only.

Enjoy ... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi every one,

Thanks for your messages and PM.

Easy, or you contact me by PM our directely by predastore@gmail.com or finally on the website at : www.predastore.ch it is now open and in french or english, shop online .... :p

You welcome, in french there is a way to do it "Il faut rendre à César, ce qui est à César". In a few words, I have the idea of the model, but the real talent is the sculptor. I found that it was a good idea to have a look at his blog, he is very skillfull.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back