28 mm Bone-Hunter

Predastore

According to the success of the Spear-Hunter release end of last year, I decide to add a new model in the range 28 mm (in scale with real Predator it be 32 mm). This time I ask another french sculptor friend of Remy Tremblay the sculptor of Spear-Hunter, Mr. Allan Carrasco which also very skillfull and very talent, I contact him in december 2010 and told me that he will be able to start it .... in April 2011. If you wish to have a look at his blog : http://www.allancarrasco.net/

11 April : First pictures received, base of his idea.

Allan.01.jpg

Allan.03.jpg

13 April : Pictures received today, incredible work ins'i it ....

predator_wip1__1_.jpg

predator_wip1__2_.jpg

predator_wip1__5_.jpg

I am now dealing with Allan for the rest of the details of the Bone-Hunter which will be cast in resin and available very very soon.

One more model for my line of Hunters ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats amazing - its not often we see people here sculpting with jewelers wax. Man, I wish we could have seen more "step by step" build up on that one.

Very cool!

Cathat

Thats amazing - its not often we see people here sculpting with jewelers wax. Man, I wish we could have seen more "step by step" build up on that one.

Very cool!

Cathat

Looks like he used green stuff. You see it a lot with sculpting for wargaming models. Are these going to be for reproduction or sale to the lair members? I would love to have one.

So do I get royalties since the Name Bone-Hunter is used? LOL Just kidding. Is he gonna be naked or more armor will be added?

According to the success of the Spear-Hunter release end of last year, I decide to add a new model in the range 28 mm (in scale with real Predator it be 32 mm). This time I ask another french sculptor friend of Remy Tremblay the sculptor of Spear-Hunter, Mr. Allan Carrasco which also very skillfull and very talent, I contact him in december 2010 and told me that he will be able to start it .... in April 2011. If you wish to have a look at his blog : http://www.allancarrasco.net/

11 April : First pictures received, base of his idea.

13 April : Pictures received today, incredible work ins'i it ....

I am now dealing with Allan for the rest of the details of the Bone-Hunter which will be cast in resin and available very very soon.

One more model for my line of Hunters ....

that is awsome i wanna see a full armored body

Thanks for your message, right it is in green putty, then it will be cast in resin and make like nearly all my products at 100 pces.

Sure it will be an armour, and some others stuff on him, that was just to make you discover that in between 11 to 13 what this sculptor Allan is able to do it :popcorn: . When Bone-Hunter will be finish, I will add the pictures of him.

No need to make any pre-order, as soon as it be back from mould and casting, I will drop a message on this forum, do not worry, I did for all my kits, and I will continue ......

Allan just send me the last pictures, some little details need some works, but here it is the final version of BONE-HUNTER

predator_wip2__1_.jpg

predator_wip2__2_.jpg

predator_wip2__5_.jpg

Awesome!! I previously got the 28mm spearhunter which is amazing in casting and details then I wished about unmasked predator miniature.
Here he comes in a savage look!!

Same here, once we can place orders for these. I will so buy one and use it for monopoly. lol I have the other 28mm predator on order....

Goog news, I have the master in my hands today, I ship it on Monday (no post in Switzerland during the week-end) to the caster, and usually in a month time, I will have 100 pces of the Bone-Hunter ready to be ship ......

Goog news, I have the master in my hands today, I ship it on Monday (no post in Switzerland during the week-end) to the caster, and usually in a month time, I will have 100 pces of the Bone-Hunter ready to be ship ......
Do you have a idea on a price for it? sign me up for one of those bad boys. and where do we send the cash to?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back