24 Jack Bauer CTU Badge

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LACrimeGuy

If interested, you can view a brief video on the new Jack Bauer CTU badge replica from the TV show, 24.

https://youtu.be/9R06VBYxpnk

You can view more replica and collectible videos on my YouTube page.

Thanks,

LACrimeGuy

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LACrimeGuy

Thank you! You should check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I might have some more of your company's items that I don't even know about. My own shameless plug, which lets face it...is one main reason why social media and forums like this were created).

LACrimeGuy

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you! You should check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I might have some more of your company's items that I don't even know about. My own shameless plug, which lets face it...is one main reason why social media and forums like this were created).

LACrimeGuy

I will subscribe and watch some of your vids ;)