20h Iron Man build for a party.

Fnaset

I thought I should introduce myself, I´ve been oogling this forums for quite some time in silence =)

And the first thing I would like to do is excuse my bad english, I´m from Sweden so if I do offend someone inexorably I blame my english teacher, and apologize in advance..

Im just gonna share som pictures from a Party I got invited to last spring, I got the invite about two days in advance and it was pre-decided on the invite whom you should dress up like!

I got Iron Man..

The whole costum is made up out of materials and things I found in my garage and basement, and the result is therefore accordingly.

I have not estimated what the costumes cost was, because I broke a lot of expensive things to get the parts I needed...

Below, a grouppic from the party, and as I said everyone got a chosen costume to make, with just a few days notice!

7909-partypic.jpg

And here is my feeble attempt that I estimate took 20 hours to make.
Not to be compared in anyway to all the fantastic Iron Mens elsewere on this site =P

7910-a.jpg

Anyway.. Hi everybody! =)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back