2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ditto!

I try to make something fun/cool... but I am currently really busy as well.. (summer was stolen my family/wife (and her family))... plus work is CRAZY this time of year for me..

If I need to.. I guess I'll buy something as well..

I'm hoping to join in this year. I plan to make something, depending on the person's preferences, since I don't really have the money to buy something. If nothing else I can always choose some thing(s) from my collection to give away.

I live a very sheltered life, so this SS is my favorite thing all year... I know it's only September and the announcement isn't till October, I just felt like getting excited about it early. :D

i am interested in doing this again this year, i might be able to make something this year for i finally got my own 3d printer but currently still setting it up here is a picture of my 3d printer.

Attachments

• 20190901_140822.jpg
    20190901_140822.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Why Not go ahead and Start a 2019 Secret Santa thread i will be willing to start one if okay

Just as a precaution to make sure we don't miss the boat this year and run out of time, I'll volunteer to be the defacto secret santa recipient for all of you to at least make sure we make it halfway there. PM for address.

Here are my interests.

Blasters
Helmets
3D printers
Lathes
Vacu-form tables
Milling machines
Stand alone workshops
Precious metals (especially Palladium)
- min 10 oz
CA glue

Status