1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

2018 Accurized Denix Mauser Limited Run

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by Boba Debt, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Boba Debt

Boba Debt Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have had a lot of requests for accurized mausers so I guess it’s time for my 1st annual Accurized Denix Mauser Run

I only plan to do a one run per year and I need a minimum of 50 mausers to do it

The price for an accurized Mauser is $175 for any version - Accurized Only or drilled for the following Parts Sets – ESB Bespin / ESB Hoth / ROTJ

I can modify an Accurized Mauser for an ANH Kit for an additional fee but you have to send me the Scope Bracket and Bull Barrel

An expanded list of what I do to accurized the Denix is in the second Post

If interested please post below and then send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com

Please put “Denix Mauser Run” in the subject line and the following in the body of the email

· RPF ID

· Full Name

· PayPal Email

· Country

· Version(s) You Want

· Optional Labor You’re Interested in

Once I have 40 Mausers requested (I’ll cover at least 10 of them) I will ask everyone in the group to confirm and if the “flake out” rate is low enough I will invoice everyone for the $175 Accurized Price

Shipping and payment for any Option Labor you may want will be invoiced when I am ready to ship your Mauser(s).

I hope this all works out

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Boba Debt

THE $175 PRICE IS FOR A DENIX MAUSER WITH THE FOLLOWING CNC MACHINED DETAILS

· Extractor

· Magazine Plate detail on the bottom of the Magazine

· Mill All 5 Pockets

INCLUDED IN THE $175 PRICE ARE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS I LIKE TO DO IN MY SHOP BECAUSE THE DENIX MAUSER PARTS VARY A LOT:

· Modify the bolt nub

· Remove the “hump” from the Rear Sight

· Remove the Rear Sight Pin Bosses from the Upper Receiver

· Add the brass grip screw & escutcheons for the grips

If you want a version drilled for a parts set bear in mind that the CNC files are set up for my parts and the shop is not in a position to adjust them for other parts sets.

That being said most ESB Brackets are pretty much the same and as far as I know Field Marshall is the only other person that offered the ROTJ Scope Bracket and his holes are only slightly off from mine so a small modification to the front hole makes it work.

I ALSO PLAN TO OFFER OPTIONAL LABOR SERVICES:

$20 Wet Sand / Apply Aluminum Black: I wet sand the mauser with alcohol to remove all of the shipping oils and it makes the final finish look better

This is meant to be a base coat (primer) for paint but some people apply oil and use it as their final finish

$30 Add Heat Cured Flat Black Paint: This will get you mauser to a fully finished condition

The Flat Black Paint creates a base to weather from so if you plan to have a clean or “As First Built By Look” I will have to do a final Semi Gloss Paint process at no additional charge.

Most people go with the Burnished Paint Option because they want to do their own weathering but I can do natural weathering for no additional cost

$35 Additional mauser clean up labor is offered as a way of making your Denix look as good as possible.

This work is all done with hand tools because it cannot be done on mass production equipment.

There are many things I may do during the process but for the most part it will include the following:

· Removing the casting seems

· Smoothing out the flat surfaces

· Hand Filing the Hammer Knurl

· Hand Filing the Bolt Knurl

PICTURES OF THE MACHINED AREAS

MauserProject001_zps40b0ebaa.jpg

PICTURES ARE OF A MAUSER PAINTED FLAT BLACK (WITH ROTJ MILLER DETAILS)

MauserACC001_zpsa435de57.jpg

MauserACC002_zps3a01668c.jpg

Close Up of the bolt / extractor mod:

Extractor001_zps58626275.jpg

Close Up of the wood grips

WoodGrip001_zps6e232901.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. Boba Debt

This forum moves faster then the Junkyard

4. enaswede

enaswede Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am very interested... email sent. :cool:

5. mrwax

mrwax Active Member

I'm definitely in, not totally sure what version yet. Email sent!

6. Captain Solo

Captain Solo New Member

PM sent!

7. russellsch

russellsch Sr Member

Email sent.
    What can I say, I love your work(y)