2015 Toronto Prop Party

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Caveneau

Sr Member
The 2015 Toronto Prop Party has been officially scheduled for SATURDAY, AUGUST 8
It will be held at the Montecassino Hotel at
3710 Chesswood Drive, Toronto, ON, M3J 2P6

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The 2015 Toronto Prop Party has been officially scheduled for SATURDAY, AUGUST 8
It will be held at the Montecassino Hotel at
3710 Chesswood Drive, Toronto, ON, M3J 2P6
That's cool Caveneau, will the prop party site be up soon?GM

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Andrew and I had a good meet up last night to go over some details. Things should get into swing later this week! Stay tuned for more info. :)

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
3 months away. Looking forward to going this year. Last year was fun, met a lot of great people. Hope to bring a few of my own this time around. Maybe they'll get the prop bug started...GM

MatterMaker

Great! Definitely attending, had a great time last year...

I think I'll bring along some work this year. Do you guys need a pm for holding a table or is this good enough?

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doors will be open to exhibitors at 7am. Setup must be finished by 10am for the start of the party.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Caveneau

Sr Member
We'll probably be assuming the number of required tables will be approximately the same as last year.

For any new comers, feel free to post any questions you may have.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while.