*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

Re: *** 2012 SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP - Nov. 1st Deadline ***

I assume this is a prop related gift exchange?

What he said:

No, This is a Gift exchange. It does not have to be a Prop. Just a gift in the area of $20 or so.

Yes this is a prop site but the gifts are just that, gifts. If you get something that matches a movie theme that they like great but by no means do you have to get them anything related to film at all. Just something you think they would like. :)

I'd like to participate as well.

I'd prefer to send to US/Cananda but internationally if needed.

My interests are:
-Star Trek-all
-Star Wars - OT
-Stargate - all
-various 'space-based' movies and TV series
Added interests:
-Red Dwarf
-Aliens/Prometheus

Last edited:

Was great fun last year I'll sign up again for sure. Don't mind domestic or international either is fine.
Interests are Batman (villains), Video games (PS3 mostly, Metal Gear, Uncharted, Arkham City etc) and classic/iconic films (Star Wars, Indy, Lord of the Rings, Drive). Looking forward to this :)

Last edited:

Just like the years before you can count me in for paper props. I'll send it international.

My interests are Star Trek, Star Wars, Fringe, Stargate, the Walking Dead, the Avengers (John Steed & Emma Peel), the X-Files, Aliens, Blade Runner, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man.

Dietrich

Last edited:

I'm totally in! Love this idea. Thanks again for hosting Orange_Blend. I prefer domestic.

My interests in order:

Star Wars (OT - obviously Boushh, but anything SW)
Indiana Jones (TOD mostly, but also ROTLA and TLC)
Gremlins
Battlestar Galactica (OS - Love Muffit and Cylons)

I love artwork - painting, sculpting and handmade items. I also love making art, so whoever my recipient is, I hope they also enjoy this.

Can't wait to see who I get paired up with so I can stop coming up with so many different ideas! :lol

Sounds like fun!

I would prefer domestic shipping USA.

Superheroes (Marvel)
Transformers
James Bond
Indiana Jones

Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas
Brian

No, the conditions are completely reasonable.

I know my recipient will get more than $20 worth out of me.

Personally, I've got a bunch of storage bins I need to get emptied...but it's good stuff. :lol

I have a good feeling about this batch of folks too, hoping for no drop outs!

Last edited:

No, the conditions are completely reasonable setting the $20 minimum.

Let me be very clear that $20 is NOT a minimum. It is a suggested gift value:

3. Although there is no limit to the cost of gift you are encouraged to keep your gifts at about the $20 range. Creativity will undoubtedly be appreciated by your recipient! Something handmade with $20 worth of materials can be worth more than spending $100 at a store. You are of course able to send a gift of any value if you like but understand that what you receive will likely be in this range.

If you choose to go over that's fine but it's also fine if you find something worth $15 that you know your recipient will love. :)

Count me in OB!!
US or Canoodia preferred, but abroad ok in a pinch!
Love the oddball stuff!
Mad Max, Buckaroo Bonzai, Apocalypse Now,
or anything small and shiny!

Can't wait to see who I get paired up with so I can stop coming up with so many different ideas! :lol
G
Me too!!! I actually started a build, thinking I would customize it to suit my recipient when I find who it is, but now I'm thinking of going in a whole different direction with it! Giving has really been inspiring me to do some creative things. I would have been just another lurker without it! I know I've mentioned it before, but I am totally exited for this! And thanks again OB for heading this up this year!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back