2012 Hallmark Ornaments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AnotherChris

It seems the offerings from Hallmark have been really hit or miss the last few years. I suppose I'm getting picky in my old age, but the only things that really stand out for me this year are the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (plays Ghostbusters)

and the DeLorean Time Machine (wheels spin - wow).

Here's the Vader for this year:

The entire book can viewed here:

2012 Hallmark Dreambook

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DL 44 Blaster

Sr Member
Cool...thanks for the link! I'm a little disappointed in the Star Wars series this year :unsure The Han / Taun Taun & Grievous aren't half bad, but I'll likely pass. I think I might pick up the Heat & Snow Miser brothers though :D

Room8

I was surprised when they released a Cylon ornament last season. Being that it was a Cylon from the original show made it even more perplexing. Needless to say, I bought a few.

Shylaah

Sr Member
I remember seeing one HP one, Final Battle, HP vs V and it looked to
me like they were wielding light sabers instead of wands?!?

Shylaah

Last edited: