2012 Florida Supercon

It's next weekend, June 29th - July 2nd.

Florida Supercon

I am a little suprised there doesn't seem to be much mention of it anywhere. Ah well, I am always up to trying something at least once.

I'm going friday. It didn't seem that big last year. Not compared to others i've been to in the past. Mostly interested in seeing Bill Sienkiewicz again and attending his panel on art in advertising.
Wish there was more rpf on-topic stuff there. The steampunk people are ok i guess, if you like gluing gears to stuff...

I just got back from Supercon and the panels tha i got to see were great. But the main floor where all of the vendors were set up was like a super cheap fleamarket.

i just went today it was ok the vending area was pretty big, there were some pretty sweet mechanical watches. alex kingston (river song)was there, did a Q&A. scott adsit from moral orel and 30 rock was there, and dino Stamatopoulos from moral orel and community too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back