2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sign up for the 2011 Secret Santa Gift Exchange has now closed, so let the fun being!

It's that time of year again. The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange run by Orange_Blend was a great success, and he has has volunteered to run the exchange again this year. All the details can be found in the following post. Enjoy!

Last edited:
2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Ho Ho Ho!

With Halloween over the Holiday season is upon us and to celebrate I've gotten the go ahead to host a Secret Santa gift exchange once again. No matter what you celebrate at this time of year you're welcome to join us in the spirit of giving! Anyone who wishes to join must let me know by NOVEMBER 8th so that I can get everyone matched so that they can get their gifts out in time.

Here are the rules:

1. There are no requirements to join this gift exchange. Any member of the RPF may participate. HOWEVER, by joining you are agreeing to both give and receive a gift. If, for whatever reason, you are unable to send your gift please let me know immediately so that I can arrange a work around.

2. When you sign up you must state whether you wish to ship domestically or internationally. In your post you're also free to include your interests and a wish list to help your gift giver with ideas. By all means post "wishful thinking" wants but also put some realistic ideas in there too.

3. Although there is no limit to the cost of gift you are encouraged to keep your gifts at about the $20 range. Creativity will undoubtedly be appreciated by your recipient! Something handmade with $20 worth of materials can be worth more than spending $100 at a store.

4. I will keep a list of names updated on this thread - please PM me if you are interested and include your address in the PM - When I draw names I will send the Secret Santa his or her recipient's details. The person you send a gift to will not necessarily be the person that sends you a gift.

5. Once you have shipped your gift let me know via PM so I can keep track of who's being naughty and nice. If your gift will be delayed let me know as well so that I can inform your recipient but remember that IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET YOUR GIFT OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER. I don't want people still waiting for their gifts in February.

6. Although this is a Secret Santa you are more than welcome to let your recipient know who you are if you'd like to.

Finally, not a rule but in the spirit of this exchange please give a "thank you" in this thread to your Secret Santa and let us know what you received. Not only is it the polite thing to do but it lets your Santa and myself know that everything went smoothly.

I'm happy to say that last year we only had one incident but it should be noted that anyone who doesn't come through on their end of the deal will be reported to the mods. Do not join if you are unable to give.

Here's hoping for another successful year!

Participants:

1. Orange_Blend - SR
2. Cenobyte - SR
3. Pitbull - SR
4. dbalschi - SR
5. TylerHam - SR
6. jaakub - SR
7. Jonny B - SR
8. j0wE - SR
9. Finhead - SR
10. rollerboi - SR
11. papasmurf - MIA
12. Beechy McFly - SR
13. Draphin - SR
14. TallDarkandDisfigured - SR
15. The Next Doctor - SR
16. wildabeast - SR
17. Deck star - SR - Thank you Indy Magnoli!
18. Interceptor6 - SR
19. EyeofSauron - SR
20. Wolfie - SR
21. slave1pilot - SR
22. Batmansdog - SR
23. FrogmanStudio - SR
24. madmanmoe64 - SR
25. slimesquare - SR
26. epilepticsquirl - SR
27. steveo - SR
28. Indy Magnoli - SR
29. Mockle - SR
30. chicoperdido815 - SR
31. Dexvader - SR
32. PepMaster - SR
33. Prince NEO - SR
34. benhs1898 - SR
35. Hawaiiangb - SR - Thank you for your extra donations!
36. ed209 - SR
37. frosty - SR
38. Bizarro Lois - SR
39. Jannix Quinn - SR
40. kialna - SR
41. PhoenixVader - SR
42. G17RDY - SR
43. jedi5150 - S - Second gift sent for lost package
44. Contec - SR
45. aeryn - SR
46. tubachris85x - SR
47. Eradicator - SR
48. Funky Jedi - SR
49. shaunsheep - SR
50. Eveningarwen - SR - Thank you The Next Doctor!
51. GBrittelleJr - SR
52. asemblyrequired - SR
53. Nobby - SR
54. DarkKnightOfPA - MIA
55. fotokid - SR
56. BoozeBeGood - SR
57. wuher da brewer - SR
58. LadyMegatron - SR
59. SMOKE - SR
60. eaviii - SR
61. PizzyMan - SR
62. jimjimmyjones85 - S - Second gift sent for lost package
63. doc - SR
64. vistaVision - SR
65. Luke Skywalker - SR
66. familyman - SR
67. boshwan527 - SR - Thank you Santa!
68. Donberto17 - SR
69. Amish Trooper - MIA
70. Sporak - SR
71. DB537 - SR
72. protokev - SR
73. irishamericanlad - SR
74. MooCriket - SR - Thank you epilepticsquirl!
75. lukeforester1 - SR
76. StevenRogers84 - SR
77. Dorian Gray - SR
78. Fuzzual - SR - Thank you finhead!
79. CaptainWales - SR
80. Craig24 - SR
81. Uopap - SR
82. Lucky Nm Slevin - MITCHELL LAINE
83. joeranger - SR
84. C0mmand3rC0dy - SR
85. lou3433 - MIA
86. Skaught - SR
87. Cmdr.Kerner - SR

Last edited:
re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

PUT ME DOWN :cool

Interests are Back to the future,Goonies,Jurassic Park,Ghostbusters,Dexter,Tron just to name a few :)

Last edited:
re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

I'm in. Prefer domestic but if you have a shortage of people willing to ship international I will do it.

Oh and at the moment I'm really into Star Wars(OT), Indy, Ghostbusters, BTTF, and Doctor Who.

Last edited:
Re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

Im in. Domestic shipping. Interested in anything horror. Thanks.
Jim

Last edited:

I'm in....Domestic please, but if your short on International I could do it. However, I flat out refuse to send Interdimensional...

I'm a "Classic Sci-Fi" guy, Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, THEM!, The Thing from Another World, The Day the Earth Stood Still....that kinda stuff is my fav.

In, prefer domestic. Superheroes is my thing. Any and all superheroes, prefer props not figures.

Last edited:

I'm game anywhere in Canada and the US, I'm in Canada.

Interested in Batman, Iron Man, Captain America and Clone Trooper. I don't collect toy figures at all. :)

Last edited:

Thanks guys. I'll be updating the list at the end of each day. Don't forget to post your interests and most importantly PM me your address!

Suppose I should add my interests then.

I'm big on Star Wars (OT only), Ghostbusters, BTTF, Indiana Jones, James Bond (Connery era), and Doctor Who (both old and new).

I'm not into toys or figures so if I get any those will go to my kids. :)

I'm also into "old stuff". Artifacts are cool, particularly religious artifact reproductions. Also a big fan of pre-production OT Star Wars artwork. Storyboards and the like. Or really any artwork that has something to do with my interests. :)

Seeing as I'm the only person who will already know who their Secret Santa is if that person wants a list of what I already have I'd be happy to provide it as I do have a lot of props from those subjects already. Otherwise, surprise me!

Last edited:

Count me in!

I would prefer domestic, but if you need people to cover international I can give it a whirl.

I would love anything from the "New Series" Doctor Who! I am also a big fan of H.P. Lovecraft, and would absolutely love anything inspired by his works as well.

Last edited:

Ho Ho Ho!! Definitely in again.. Domestic would be good, but seeing not many Aussies around, I'll do International too..

So what am I into?? Pretty much Harry Potter at the moment.. Do have Goonies, BttF, National Treasure, Indy, Jurassic Park Collections too..

Hey guys,

I've already had a couple people ask... The $20 is just a GUIDELINE. A bar of expectation as it were. If you want to spend $1000 on your recipient then power to you. The $20 is to avoid people saying "I spent $50 on my gift and only got something worth $20". It's not about value it's about giving. Give whatever you want with the expectation that what you get in return will likely be in the $20 range. :)

I am in! Like Some others here I would Prefer domestic Shipping but if International falls through then I would be happy to step up.

I like SciFi and collect Swords and other Sharp pointy things from Film and Tv. Their is something about the intimacy of melee Weapons. Those not being the most Holiday friendly I also enjoy anything hand made. Strange Creative Gifts is a tradition in my Family So whom ever gets me just have fun with it. My favorite Sci-fi Series are Starship Troopers, Stargate, And Tron. The only prop I have from any of these is the Sam Flynn necklace.

Here is an Link to a picture of My swords. Just in Case....

Last edited:

I'd like to get involved in this, but here is my worry. I get a person who's hoping to get something cool that I can't provide, I'd feel pretty crappy.. If they were hoping for Batman stuff and all I can make or offer them is Indy stuff for example...

I'm not concerned about receiving, just want to make somebody out there happy..

I am in on this one also. Domestic Shipping would be nice, but I can ship internationally if needed.

My main collecting focus is Doctor Who (all eras), but I have Star Wars, Tron, and other misc. items in my collection so I am not picky.

I'm in.....international shipping

Interests: Star Wars, Hellboy, Hockey, open to anything else cool....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back