2010 bigbadwolf suit,UPDATED

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
insted of bringing up my old suit tread, i got this one,

well i found this pic laying around on myspace and loved it, its the best pic i have seen of my suit,
this is getting a overhual tho, i added new stuff like armor, elder face bones and skulls thanks to a few friends,

this love this guy tho, :)

l_7f01bb34a65f4ba384f596b9a7dcd034.jpg

l_7f01bb34a65f4ba384f596b9a7dcd034.jpg

Love the suit Ernie. Great pic ..the natural daylight really shows off those dark tones in the skin. cant wait to see the updates

BigBadWolf,

I love the pic! Good integration of all the pieces, and the coloring....

and that stance says "come get some" -or- "Predator: 1, Bugs: 0 "

I'm looking forward to the updates :)

---
Ei'luj

ernie any chance of you taking a pic fighting swamp thing lol fight for the turf. lol just buggin ya man, i love your pred but seriously when do we get to see the lilly pad bio lol i love the spear to by the way.

ernie any chance of you taking a pic fighting swamp thing lol fight for the turf. lol just buggin ya man, i love your pred but seriously when do we get to see the lilly pad bio lol i love the spear to by the way.

ahahha i hate you mike !! :) ill give you a kick in the lily pad !!! :)

UPDATESSSSSS

FROM ANAHEIM CON !!! SUIT DID WELL BUT some minor stuff riped like belt, cannon fell, blade came apart from gauntlet, lol normal stuff for me,
the addition of the shoulder skull and P2 shoulder did very well imo, i need to lift up my blade gauntlet more tho, it drags due to the blade weight
love the pics tho, some hottt girls too all i could do was drool and say it was sweat :rolleyes:

julie joined me after a while, she was a real trooper, no support except us, high five julie !!!

LOVE THIS PIC , IRON MAN !!!

me and julie

shes cute :D

this one looks like some ass kicking is going down ! :D
r2d2

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Pix!

favorites

the one of you near the carpark

hunting Batman

teamup with Boba Fett

the red car (you got a pic of that red car! was it a Dodge Challenger?)

It was good times prowling the con with you & your folks, plus elder-one & lazrith, pdisc and hayden; again, couldn't have done it without y'all

---
Ei'luj

p.s. secret to a successful hunt is to eat protein for breakfast, steak & eggs

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back