2009 suit updates

wraslor

I was clowning around today seeing how things fit together so feel free to laugh at my hulk hogan poses, playing the predstation etc.

Anyone have any ideas on how cover up the eyes a little more. I wasn't planning on it being able to be seen through so much. Any input appreciated.

DSCF0445_800x600.jpg

DSCF0446_800x600.jpg

DSCF0448_800x600.jpg

DSCF0450_800x600.jpg

DSCF0451_800x600.jpg

DSCF0452_800x600.jpg

DSCF0453_800x600.jpg

DSCF0454_800x600.jpg

On my P2 bio I used in S.E.E.D. I used the normal P2 black screen, but then I put black welding visor material behind it, left over from Fett stuff.

Also, put some padding in the arms so they aren't so wrinkly. I use one of those halloween cheesy muscle shirts under my torso skins and it takes the wrinkles away....except for the normal spots where it bends at the elbow.

Nice suit!
The only thing that deviates is the feet and hands colours, but other then that its a great looking suit. :lol:

oddly enough i think it was the picture thats off because the hands match up a lot closer in color in person lol. The feet however are budget hold-me-overs. I've also got a P2 cannon but the dreads completely cover it so it can not be seen. I'm trying to figure out some way to run an arm of some kind from the back so it can sit up higher and behind my head if anyone has any ideas.....

Thanks for the replies.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back