2009 SDCC Suit Wip ''CHOPPER''

The Chopper fits over that mask perfectly...hells yeah bro.Looking foward to seeing this all done up......of course I will be there when your putting that beast together.

Nice man, a Chopper suit....I wish I was going to be there to see it in person. Your suit WIP will have to do until next year, so keep the pics coming o_O

Hay guys/gals, let me get going here and i will post some more pix of the gaunt blades and stuff.

Thanks Hdogg

Get to the Chopper!

Hey is the half Coconut Shell on your chin part of the suit armor? ... oh wait that's a massive goatee o_O

Great stuff----is that a Mike Schiffbauer chopper bio? Will you also have the enormous gauntlet scimitars as well?

I got the bio from donjarr and the answer is yes on the gaunt blades. I am sculpting them as we speek and will be posting some pix soon. This suit build will be as acurite as it can.

GET TO THE CHOPPER....... o_O ....had to say it

What? Matt Hopper??

Damn, can't remember from what movie that quote is :rolleyes:

Anyway, that looks like a hell of a suit your building there.

I'm collecting, slowly, some stuff for an Ancient pred.

Very nice so far! o_O Looking forward to the other progress pics to come.I still love that other suit though too.

M.P.

Thanks bro, Your opinion means alot being that you are the ''GOD''of bio paint ups and Damon will atest to that.

o_O Amen and word to that..........Hayden,you have been holding out on me....damn bro,most impressive.SICK AS ALL HELL!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back