2005 Doctor Who - Captain Jack's Sonic Blaster

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
gun12.jpg

Just after seeing the new episode on SciFi this Friday, got curious if anyone's done one of these or has better pics from a prop exhibit or anything?

from what i remember the design changed from that gun to the one that appeared. i dont think anyone actually did one at all.

i wish someone would make the main part of this, but like the gun the design altered when it hit the screens
11.jpg

shouldnt be that hard to do i reckon i have the button somewhere for it lol

Here's the actual wrist computer prop. Was just looking to see what it would take to reproduce it, myself. :)

You can see that the design did change slightly from the original drawing.

12_G.jpg

******** i love that wrist computer....i've been trying to figure out if it is within my skills...i severely doubt that it is...sadly...skott

I looked high and low for that leather band. I'm pretty sure it's an actual watch band, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone ever have any luck?

The button is from a Samsung... *looks inside my cell* A300. :D When it dies, it's becoming one of those wrist computers. It's a beautiful design. I've been looking for a similar wrist strap for ages to no avail.

On the sonic blaster, the design really didn't change at all from plans to reality.

[attachmentid=8092]
[attachmentid=8093]
[attachmentid=8094]
[attachmentid=8095]
[attachmentid=8096]
[attachmentid=8097]

Excuse my fuzzy screencaps.

<div class='quotetop'>(Servo @ May 14 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1244190[/snapback]</div>
Here's the actual wrist computer prop. Was just looking to see what it would take to reproduce it, myself. :)

You can see that the design did change slightly from the original drawing.

12_G.jpg

[/b]
the three top buttons look familar but i cant put my finger on it what there from, also i reckon the wrist strap was more than likelly custom made for the show

<div class='quotetop'>(Jmtwo @ May 17 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1245639[/snapback]</div>
I suppose you guys would want it all lit up and stuff?
[/b]

BUT OF COURSE... :D

Just looking at the stitching on the wrist comp's wrist strap I'd have to say it's custom and not existing item.

I agree, the stitching suggests the whole wrist band is custom.

Mind you, this is the BBC.......

<div class='quotetop'>(Jmtwo @ May 17 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1245639[/snapback]</div>
I suppose you guys would want it all lit up and stuff?
[/b]

i'll take the pistol with or without lights .... it's my instant gratification gene kicking in :p

<div class='quotetop'>(nailuj @ May 17 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1245832[/snapback]</div>
Mind you, this is the BBC.......
[/b]

If that'a reference to them doing things on teh cheap...those days are very over. :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back