2003 MR ANH Vader FX Lightsaber switch?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know where I might find a switch for the 2003 MR ANH Vader FX lightsaber? The one I got as a replacement doesn't work, so I want to make sure it's that switch or the lightsaber. I Googled the number on the circuit board to no avail. I tried signing up to The Custom Saber Shop's forums, because they seem to deal with this stuff more than here, but after a week no one has okayed me to post.

I tried signing up to The Custom Saber Shop's forums, because they seem to deal with this stuff more than here, but after a week no one has okayed me to post.

Not sure where you can find a replacement switch for an old MR without getting a parts saber from fleabay.

Try the FX-Sabers forum. Not sure of their posting requirements but I've seen a few members here posting on there like halliwax :

FX-Sabers.com - Forum

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of the rebel armory for FXing lightsabers

Contact a guy on there “scarecrow” tell him Halliwax from therpf sent you Mawwwwhahahah

And make sure you say it like that “mawwwwwhahahahah”

He’s a really good guy, unlike other members who FX for a living and keep everything secret. Scarecrow FXs as well for a living, but has no problem walking you through it step by step and doing it yourself.

Stand up guy

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back