2002 Raimi Spider-Man Spider symbols

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LyMovieDude1

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has the templates for the front and back spider symbols from the very first Spider-Man film by Sam Raimi or any HD reference for them. I will be working on this particular suit but can't seem to find the spider symbols anywhere. Any help is appreciated :)

kinopoisk.ru-Spider-Man-1410915.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

acearchdragon

I had them somewhere, and if I find them (I'll be looking for 'em now), I'll give you a heads up :D

-----

Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, don't know the Raimi suits too well, but kenlandrum has a great website here we he gives files for free, including the spiders you're looking for (if I'm right). Here we are:
http://www.kenlandrum.com/kl_website/artwork/spider.html

Last edited:

PunyParker98

They aren't the same. I understand what he's saying, the symbols were different in 1 than 2&3 radically different on the back one.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot me a pm with your email I have several