2 X P1's...............sort Of.

Usurper

Just finished these. 2 x p1's ........ well p2 with a p1 scheme.

both commisioned, and it was fun painting my newest mask with along side my very 1st sculpt. i still love my 1st sculpt, and like the YOUNGER P1 more streamlined look i went for.

anyhoooooo

pics.

the old dude 1st u guess.

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

jk5.jpg

jk6.jpg

jk7.jpg

jkm.jpg

:D Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to Lee for the hard work and his time on my 1st P1 mask, cant wait to see this up close, it will be treasured for years to come, need a sign now to say "NO CHILDREN WITHIN ARMS REACH ALLOWED" !!! oh btw my fiancee says im not allowed to wear this to the wedding, no fun at all !!! :)

swore i already posted in here,........lee your work makes me want to just quit trying hahaha
nah i'll keep at it,.....i'll be hitting you up soon about a head,....oh and a surfboard,.....short boards are for hot doggers,...=)

Thanks dude.

I am still learning and trying to get better with every paint up, sometimes i succeed, sometimes i do not, but i still keep trying.

Thanks dude.

I am still learning and trying to get better with every paint up, sometimes i succeed, sometimes i do not, but i still keep trying.

well hell even the ones you claim " aren't successful " are probably still gold to me bro ,......
i guess i'll take seconds off ya if ya don't want them hahaha

lol.

Well, you know how it is.

and my moulds or masks will not be around forever, several maybe discontinued at the end of the year.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back