2 More Narin Paint Ups

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

John Hircock

I like the p2 inspired colours on the Hellbreed Joe. i,m always amazed at your ability to churn out such first class work.

John

REYALS1

Outstanding work as always Joe.

I thoroughly enjoy it when you post new pics of your work. Love the colors on the HellBreed.

Darth Pinhead

Man, that Hellbreed skin pattern and color palette is just plain SICK! Knocked it out of the park, brother! Don't get me wrong; the P1 is stunning as well. But DAAAAAAAAAAMN...

xander2323

Seriously awesome. Seeing your Narin paint ups a month ago on The Predastore has made me order one of his kits. I doubt I'll come close to anything you do but it will be so fun to try. Love your portfolio / site which I've saved in my favourites.