2 balaclava questions

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am looking to pick up a balaclava for a Hallowen costume. I was wanting one with a large eye hole or even one that just covers the head and chin but leaves the face open.

My two questions:

1. Where can I find one that is not thermal? I thought I saw some that were made from "faux-silk" for summer wear. I need to keep as cool as posible as I will be wearing a rubberized gas mask over it.

2. Where can I find the cheepest balaclava; thermal or not?

501st Pathfinders would you hav a bead on them? :p

Thanks.

These are very light weight non thermal and it what I use, it's real hard to explain the type of material they are made of the closest thing I can thing of would be speaker grill material crossed with spandex...

Balaclava

I bought one that was designed to wear under a helmet. It is called, "Ventclava" and the crown and back of it is perforated. It is called "Aerolated Mesh." Made by turtlefur.com Very lightweight and breathable. Bought mine through Campmor. Very comfy.

<div class='quotetop'>(eltee @ Jun 25 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]1267899[/snapback]</div>
I bought one that was designed to wear under a helmet. It is called, "Ventclava" and the crown and back of it is perforated. It is called "Aerolated Mesh." Made by turtlefur.com Very lightweight and breathable. Bought mine through Campmor. Very comfy.
[/b]

Looks nice. I have to wear it with a modified version of this:
3504.gif

Does it fit tightly at the neck?

Thanks.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back