1St Hunt

phillyblunt1913

Went to my first Hunt and made a lot of rookie mistakes. The end result was as expected, people all around me, adoring me wanting to take pics with the Predator. My canon was to heavy and did what it wanted all night. Lack of periferal vision with mask and bio on. light in the canon failed me, Control for the targeting laser didn't work (I later found out I lost a battery). Taking the bio off and on broke my madible and lost a fang. The biggest mistake of all was not bringing the repair kit. Didn't have a wing man to aid me at those criticle moments when getting dressed. Other than that it went well except for the fight that broke out towards the end canceling the costume contest. This guy thought a girl in a costume was his girl who was wearing the exact same thing, After coming from the restroom he put his arms around her from behind, Her man didn't like that. It was cold out but hot in the suit so it evened out. I will fix all problems with it so my next hunt goes a lot smoother.

i had my girl friend last night helpin me .. nothing broke but the blade gaunt at the end of the night by getting stuck to her stockin lol ... but the glue was still wet casue i finished it 20 min b4 we left to go out hahah

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back