Interest 1990s TMNT foot clan masks

slimesquare

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gauging interest for a run of my foot clan masks, all masks are hand made by me, with the eyes sewn in. All measurements were taken from a screen used mask I had access to and the masks are made based off of that. The foot clan patches are embroiled and then sewn on to head bands. Prices for the masks are $90 USD shipped in the United States and $95 USD shipped international. If I can get 10 people interested in this run, I will start to make them. In the pictures you can see the different variations I offer. Black painted grommets with red eye dots were seen in the first movie, and due to some masks being re used in the second movie the paint had worn off the grommets and the red dots were no longer visible. They can be made either way since I hand make them. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and remember this is for masks ONLY!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_3989.JPG
    IMG_3989.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_3990.JPG
    IMG_3990.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_3991.JPG
    IMG_3991.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,597
I'm interested but I'm tied up with a TGRI canister debacle in another thread and I'm invested in an expensive Rocksteady build. Oh, and my wedding is in 5 weeks. Just bad timing for me, dude.

I am interested in this. I have seen the first movie so many times and never noticed the red on the eyes. Just looked up some pictures and it's sure there. It's crazy the things you can't see without HD. Lol !!!

Last edited:
interested! when you say "mask only" it does come with the red handband doesn't it?

Yes it does come with the head band, it does not come with the arm guards pictured.

- - - Updated - - -

interested! when you say "mask only" it does come with the red handband doesn't it?

Yes it does come with the head band, it does not come with the arm guards pictured.

Still looking for more interest, I let it sit for a while cause I was trying to get some other things finished up that were taking way too much of my time. So hopefully now that that is over we can get this going

We have 7, so I can start going ahead with this hopefully progress picks will grab some more interest, I'll make a list later and start getting everything going

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back