1989 Batman cowl display stand

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

smthomasson

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster, love the amount of knowledge and general chat here...which is why I wanted to join and hopefully pick your brains.

I have a TigerStoneFX 1989 Keaton cowl and as the thread title suggests, I'm after a Keaton mannequin/bust display head for the cowl to sit on.

Something like this would be ideal:

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.13.45.png

That's a Tom Spina creation and runs on the expensive side.

Any information or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated, and my apologies if this is the wrong section of the forum for this type of post.

Cheers!

Steve.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recommend getting an off the shelf manikin and a lifecast of Michael Keeton (off eBay). You can cut the face off the manikin and mount the lifecast in its place. It will cost a lot less than having something like that made!