1986 House painting replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xsaenz

Since I first watched this movie as a kid, I always admired this painting, so I decided to attempt replicating it. Also had the opportunity to meet the original artist (William Stout) and had him sign it. It's acrylic on a 36"x48" canvas.

stout3.jpgstout4.jpgstout5.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doubt I could afford it. That’s my favorite painting from a movie. Did you ask William what happened to the original painting? I emailed him a few months back but never heard back.

xsaenz

This is actually my second attempt, my first one was signed by William Katt and George Wendt and I gave it to a good friend of mine. The original painting itself is owned by William Stout
stout6.jpg