Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

Are shirts being sent first and then pants at a later date for those of us that ordered both or can we expect it all in one delivery?

Cheers :)

Quick showoff of a couple of shirt "accessories."
I got a set of castings of the Edding 1700 pen and the Berec pen light from Stephen210.
They were very nice and only required some minimal cleanup.
I painted the pen silver, and the pen light satin black. I added a small section of clear acrylic rod to the top of the pen light to simulate the lens/cap.
Here's how they look in the shirt pocket. :) (y)

20220318_044859.jpg

Hi guys,

I am sorry for the long delays, I’ve had to deal with a few unexpected delays and snags on the business end. Plus some personal and family matters that needed my complete attention, this has also resulted in our family needing to move house + shop (of course) from the West to the East coast. A huge operation, but at the end of which I will have a much better setup at the new house that would enable me push production forward in larger numbers and faster.

So far I sent out mostly shirts (~30 +). I am working on a large batch of shirts and pants that once I’m set up in Florida I will complete as fast as possible (with out compromising quality) and get them in to the hands of members.

All pants will have a better improved and more accurate design (Thank you 8th_Passenger) + the ability to let-out or take-in a few inches in the future.

I apologize for the long time this is taking, I am a one-man-show after all, and in all honesty I am a little overwhelmed by the response and demand for my work. Never expected this, But yet I am extremely grateful. Please know that each and every garment that I send out is made with just as much attention to detail as the set's asavage received from me. I don’t want to be “that guy” who only sends out a few pristine, perfect examples to a select few, I want ALL of these to be just as good, if not better, and I am investing the time and extra effort in order to make sure this is the case. These uniforms will probably never be tackled again to this level of detail...

Our whole life is now packed and ready to head to Florida and I am doing my best to complete and send out most of the existing orders as fast as possible. Most of them are at different stages of completion. Please bare with me, it will be worth it. + a few extra goodies for early RPF supporters.

Sincerely,
Adam

Hi guys,

I am sorry for the long delays, I’ve had to deal with a few unexpected delays and snags on the business end. Plus some personal and family matters that needed my complete attention, this has also resulted in our family needing to move house + shop (of course) from the West to the East coast. A huge operation, but at the end of which I will have a much better setup at the new house that would enable me push production forward in larger numbers and faster.

So far I sent out mostly shirts (~30 +). I am working on a large batch of shirts and pants that once I’m set up in Florida I will complete as fast as possible (with out compromising quality) and get them in to the hands of members.

All pants will have a better improved and more accurate design (Thank you 8th_Passenger) + the ability to let-out or take-in a few inches in the future.

I apologize for the long time this is taking, I am a one-man-show after all, and in all honesty I am a little overwhelmed by the response and demand for my work. Never expected this, But yet I am extremely grateful. Please know that each and every garment that I send out is made with just as much attention to detail as the set's asavage received from me. I don’t want to be “that guy” who only sends out a few pristine, perfect examples to a select few, I want ALL of these to be just as good, if not better, and I am investing the time and extra effort in order to make sure this is the case. These uniforms will probably never be tackled again to this level of detail...

Our whole life is now packed and ready to head to Florida and I am doing my best to complete and send out most of the existing orders as fast as possible. Most of them are at different stages of completion. Please bare with me, it will be worth it. + a few extra goodies for early RPF supporters.

Sincerely,
Adam
Adam, that certainly is a large undertaking, not only working by yourself (I was under the impression you had some help) but also moving coast to coast.

Enjoy unpacking, and take your time!

Adam, that certainly is a large undertaking, not only working by yourself (I was under the impression you had some help) but also moving coast to coast.

Enjoy unpacking, and take your time

Hiring help was semi-successful... My specifications, demands and expectations for this project are a little insane, I realize that. It’s challenging.

Hey Adam, I would like to know this too as I've put a down-payment down on the Dallas Jacket...can you give us (me) an update? Hope you are doin' ok my friend as I certainly don't need to be heartbroken lol

I would also love some sort of update on ETA.

Are the orders from RPF being fulfilled before the orders on your website nostromocrew.com?

Cheers, looking forward to any updates.

I am not speaking for Adam but I will say that I recently received my jacket - as promised and very close to on schedule - and it is a thing of beauty. Just like most of you, I am still waiting for the shirts and pants but if the jacket is any indication then we're all going to be very happy space truckers. :)

-C

Attachments

• Nostromo1.jpg
    Nostromo1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
  • Nostromo2.jpg
    Nostromo2.jpg
    772.2 KB · Views: 139
That’s good. At least someone is in communication.

I think I was told end of May for most orders of the crew uniforms to be finished. Although this was towards the end of March before he had to hire additional seamstress.

So maybe a bit behind. Which is all and well but again, communication with your clients is key, imo. Even the smallest update(s) here and there would likely keep everyone happy, haha.

Add on: regardless of updates, I have complete faith Adam will follow through in the end. Too dam hot in Texas for pants anyways.

Last edited:
Hi everyone my apologies for the long delay. (will not burden you with the reasons why)

GOOD NEWS, I will be able to start sending out larger batches of uniforms on or about the beginning of September, 4 weeks from now. Going forward should be easier, But these past 2 -3 months were aggressive. Highest priority on early orders of course. I aim to have all existing orders in the hands of customers by Halloween at the very latest, and any over stock would be available on my website.

Hey, NostromoCrew. How are the crew uniforms progressing?

Updates would be greatly appreciated.

That’s good. At least someone is in communication.

I think I was told end of May for most orders of the crew uniforms to be finished. Although this was towards the end of March before he had to hire additional seamstress.

So maybe a bit behind. Which is all and well but again, communication with your clients is key, imo. Even the smallest update(s) here and there would likely keep everyone happy, haha.

Add on: regardless of updates, I have complete faith Adam will follow through in the end. Too dam hot in Texas for pants anyways.
My apologies Jake, I was swamped.
Hey Adam, I would like to know this too as I've put a down-payment down on the Dallas Jacket...can you give us (me) an update? Hope you are doin' ok my friend as I certainly don't need to be heartbroken lol
Emailed you.
I am not speaking for Adam but I will say that I recently received my jacket - as promised and very close to on schedule - and it is a thing of beauty. Just like most of you, I am still waiting for the shirts and pants but if the jacket is any indication then we're all going to be very happy space truckers. :)

-C
Thank you, Chris!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back