Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

Final version, Nostromo shirts and Pants! I'm going through everyone on the list, if I did not message you so far please shoot me a message. There is still time to get added to this RPF list. After this is done I will be taking orders through my website only, so this is the time to take advantage of the price available to RPF members only.

Shirt Specs:
Color: Custom dye, Ivory or Seafoam
Fabric: 60% Linen, 40% Cotton, medium weight 160GSM.
Piping: 10mm flange piping cord, 100% Rayon, Silky texture. Faded pink.
Buttons: Spring Snap, Brass, Golden finish. Exclusive reproduction of the original design on the button cap.
Sizes: XS-S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL

Pant Specs:
Color: Custom dye, Ivory or Seafoam
Fabric: 100% Cotton twill
Closure: Hook and Eye, zipper.
Size: Waist 28-40, Inseam 30-34

View attachment 1519463

View attachment 1519432View attachment 1519433View attachment 1519434View attachment 1519437

I even made new in-world label tags with a name space:
View attachment 1519441
I want to order one set of bullion gold wings, one pair of L white pants, and one complete . Seafoam uniform. How do I do that?

As pre requests, here are some photos of me wearing the whole costume. I focused on functionality and comfort, so these are all what I consider "daily wear" the build is sturdy, and is intended to be worn, a lot!

Whole Uniform.jpg
Whole Uniform 2.jpeg
Whole Uniform 1.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the kind words both public and private! Especially to stephen210 and asavage for the help and support throughout these past 12 months!

Here is a photo of Adam after spending a few days wearing my uniform around the shop, getting it nice and dirty "A L I E N" style, just as intended!

Adam, I should have sent you a pistachio t-shirt as well!

Adam.JPG

Last edited:
Now, if that isn't a convincing enough endorsement then I don't know what is?

Congratulations to Adam and all those who helped bring this great project to fruition.

Will you be restocking the hats on your website at all?
Yes. Will take time though I have a lot on my plate :). I want to make a more accurate version of the scrambled eggs for the next run.
Now, if that isn't a convincing enough endorsement then I don't know what is?

Congratulations to Adam and all those who helped bring this great project to fruition.
Thank you sir!
So cool, NostromoCrew. Congrats on that. Super excited for the run as always :)
Thank you! me too :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back