1978 superman project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

autobotjohn

i am working to complete my life size statue of Christopher Reeve Superman from the 1978 film. i need a pair of knee high boots and more film accurate cape? looking to see if anyone makes or has these 2 costume pieces? i have found these parts but to expensive for me. any help would be very appreciated and welcomed thank you.
120174723_728586647722628_2379462018262770623_n.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cking

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Unfortunately, if you want something accurate, you will need to pay the expensive price for it. The real cape and boots were quite intricate and difficult to make. Sorry I couldn't give any better news.

autobotjohn

thanks man honestly the boots don't have to be accurate to movie i just want a nice pair of knee high boots close to the ones reeve had!

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Guys, if you think you are going to find an accurate pair of boots for a penny less than 400.00 MINIMUM you need to prepare yourself for a serious reality check.