1978 "Halloween" Jack-O-Lantern Challenge

PHArchivist

Master Member
Let's have a quick and easy little contest...

I'd like to see the best rendition of the Jack-O-Lantern seen in the opening credits of the original 1978 Halloween.

Made from a real pumpkin, this is something anybody on this board should be able to do...

Maybe the winner can cast his or hers and make molds!

I'll try to post a screen cap unless someone else can beat me to it.

By the way - I post this for fun (and the realistic possibilty of ending up with a possible replica). There are no prizes here except for on-line ego strokes!

1978-halloween-jack-o-lantern-challenge-h-003.jpg-72341d1319595357

Last edited:
Do you think Shatner ever covered his face in white paint and went as Michael Myers?

I got to a Con a day early and ran into him, hung out with him at a hotel bar for like 5 hours because our rooms weren't ready. This was about seven years ago when I was in the Empire City Garrison of the 501st. I seriously wouldn't put it past him, he's a nut :lol

wow, did he have some good stories...

I have to say good luck to anyone who wants to go for this. Especially since finding the correct pumpkin is going to be a bit of a challenge on its own.

learn something new everyday here - I did not know you could get a replica of this!

Hoping to carve one of mine in the next couple of days...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back