This will not help you at all.
Rylo made the absolute perfect web shooter about 20 years ago. Don't bother asking. I spoke to him about a months ago and he said he will never revisit this project as its cost prohibitive. But we can always pressure him. :lol:
Also, at least three different versions of eyes and boots were used.

This will not help you at all.
Rylo made the absolute perfect web shooter about 20 years ago. Don't bother asking. I spoke to him about a months ago and he said he will never revisit this project as its cost prohibitive. But we can always pressure him. :lol:
Also, at least three different versions of eyes and boots were used.
Idk I'm trying to get a accurate spider man pattern not webshooter

Check out cyanmandesigns on instagram I just had a custom pattern done by him. I don't know how much he will change up the seams for this but its worth a shot.

I own the original patterns and web artwork on vellum from the 1970's then Eave Costume designer Jesse Guerra. His name is attached as a tag on many of the 1970s and early 80's costumes. I sell replica costumes on occasion but they're an extremely time consuming suit to make. :) Regards, Greg Kelley gmkohmss dottcomm

I own the original patterns and web artwork on vellum from the 1970's then Eave Costume designer Jesse Guerra. His name is attached as a tag on many of the 1970s and early 80's costumes. I sell replica costumes on occasion but they're an extremely time consuming suit to make. :) Regards, Greg Kelley gmkohmss dottcomm
I sent you a DM, but I'd love know more about it if possible

I have been looking for the same suit pattern!
I've been looking up and down the internet for more information on a sewable pattern to no avail, but I did find an eBay auction for the 1992 Spider-Man suit used at Universal Studios... which happened to have an image of an unsewn 1977 suit near the end of the listing! Who would have thought?
Seeing the costume, well, "dissected" like this is super cool! Having the zipper got across the shoulders is such an interesting solution for this style of suit. It might not be the most comfortable, but it's incredibly unique!
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 438
I have been looking for the same suit pattern!
I've been looking up and down the internet for more information on a sewable pattern to no avail, but I did find an eBay auction for the 1992 Spider-Man suit used at Universal Studios... which happened to have an image of an unsewn 1977 suit near the end of the listing! Who would have thought?
Seeing the costume, well, "dissected" like this is super cool! Having the zipper got across the shoulders is such an interesting solution for this style of suit. It might not be the most comfortable, but it's incredibly unique!
View attachment 1456508
Hey! I know this was a while ago but is it possible you could send me the link to the listing if it's still up? Regards

I stumbled upon someone selling the pattern on Etsy by accident looking for some other Spiderman stuff! So if anyone is interested the pattern only to take to a suit maker it exists! I also found someone selling the file for the 3d printed face shell for the tv show Spider-Man on Etsy for another 17 usd! Only thing you really have to think about is the lens if you're just going for the generic Eaves Brooks suit vs. the tv show version. Also if you look at the sellers other offerings the have a toei Spiderman suit as well which is just a slightly different variation of the Eaves Brooks one.
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 1.14.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 1.15.05 PM.png

My brother really wants a Spiderman suit and he said he either wanted a TASM 2 suit or a Universal Spidey but this one might just have to do.

n
I stumbled upon someone selling the pattern on Etsy by accident looking for some other Spiderman stuff! So if anyone is interested the pattern only to take to a suit maker it exists! I also found someone selling the file for the 3d printed face shell for the tv show Spider-Man on Etsy for another 17 usd! Only thing you really have to think about is the lens if you're just going for the generic Eaves Brooks suit vs. the tv show version. Also if you look at the sellers other offerings the have a toei Spiderman suit as well which is just a slightly different variation of the Eaves Brooks one.View attachment 1513295View attachment 1513296

My brother really wants a Spiderman suit and he said he either wanted a TASM 2 suit or a Universal Spidey but this one might just have to do.
not accurate at all that a rami pattern modiflyed i have the accurate pattern now just need help moflying it but i cant sell it because its not mine

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back