16" Anubis Blade Runner Spinner Car Decals?

GeritolJedi

Does anyone know if there is a decal set out there for this model?

spinner.JPG

I picked this up at a convention, the way it is. The paint and weathering job looks "okay", but the lettering and numbers on the sides are a little shaky.
icon_lol.gif

And I know, I have to find some darker blue striping tape.
icon_wink.gif

Mike

Hey GeritolJedi,

Hey do you have any pics of your kit other than the one you show here? I'm always looking around to see how other people have done their kit..... macro pics are especially nice! : )

Oh and just to reassure you, Phil's decals are VERY nicely done!

Cheers!!

I'd call MIM and I do see them time to time on Ebay. The one I completed was one of the very first made...years ago now, and a pain in the a$$.

Hehehe, yea I'd second that "pain in the keester" comment.... I've been working on two for tooooo long now.... one is for GWilbe that I'm almost done with (yeaaa!!!), and the other one is for myself, but I've gone crazy with this one- lights everywhere-if it lights up on the hero spinner it lights up on mine, resculpted figures (the only thing original on them now are their heads), which of course leads to a complete new interior.... so basically I've gone insane about it.....

I look at Dave's shots for inspiration all of the time.

Oh and Dave did you get my email last night?

Wow!
icon_eek.gif

Hats off to you autoprops713, that is some incredible build-up. No amount of decals will transform my spinner into anything close.
icon_lol.gif
But I will ask Phil for a set for sure.

I got mine at the spring '03 Chiller show in N.J. It's a decent build-up for the $150 bucks I paid. But sometimes it's a lot easier to build your own, instead of trying to fix up someone elses work.

Mike

I second that....

Hindsight being 20/20 I should have just started from scratch. But for what it is it's not a bad kit... just not the most accurate.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back