14 year old Joker (Dark-night) need opinion !!

Looks good, maybe pull back the red a little to fit your face better.

And get a wig, you'd be surprised how much hair can help the overall look and feel of a costume.

Hey man, looks pretty good! If you'd like to improve, I'd recommend pulling the red back a bit as well. I'd also say that you should do the eyes in more of a oval shape. I've always said the eyes reminded me somewhat of hurricanes, as the black branches out from the "eye of the storm" (See what I did there?) as well.

If you'd like to, feel free to go to my profile and check out my Joker stuff as well. It's really a fun character to do!

It's a good start. If you're like me you'll get better the more you practice. Best thing I found is to sit yourself down with some good reference pics (there's some really good one out there so you're in luck). Really have a good look at how the make-up is applied and the shapes it forms on the face and where things begin and end proportionally.
I guess it can be hard to achieve wrinkles on a fourteen year old face when you scrunch it up, but try scrunching and frowning and then applying the white and see if it has any effect.
Let us know how you get on, and as others have said have a lot of fun.

It's a good start. If you're like me you'll get better the more you practice. Best thing I found is to sit yourself down with some good reference pics (there's some really good one out there so you're in luck). Really have a good look at how the make-up is applied and the shapes it forms on the face and where things begin and end proportionally.
I guess it can be hard to achieve wrinkles on a fourteen year old face when you scrunch it up, but try scrunching and frowning and then applying the white and see if it has any effect.
Let us know how you get on, and as others have said have a lot of fun.

yeah i'm going to practice thanks :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back