14 year old Joker (Dark-night) need opinion !!

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by Ironboy101, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Ironboy101

Ironboy101 New Member

Hi this is my first post and need your opinion on this joker make up so tell me what you think about it :)

2. Ironboy101

Ironboy101 New Member

took me a while to remove the make up :D

3. izabel

izabel Sr Member

you can use a make-up remover so it would be easier for you to take it off after. :)

4. James Kenobi 1138

James Kenobi 1138 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks good, maybe pull back the red a little to fit your face better.

And get a wig, you'd be surprised how much hair can help the overall look and feel of a costume.

5. Jodo

Jodo Sr Member

Hey man, looks pretty good! If you'd like to improve, I'd recommend pulling the red back a bit as well. I'd also say that you should do the eyes in more of a oval shape. I've always said the eyes reminded me somewhat of hurricanes, as the black branches out from the "eye of the storm" (See what I did there?) as well.

If you'd like to, feel free to go to my profile and check out my Joker stuff as well. It's really a fun character to do!

6. Ironboy101

Ironboy101 New Member

Any ideas how to make the scars on his face ?

7. NoTsOsErIoUs

NoTsOsErIoUs Well-Known Member

It's a good start. If you're like me you'll get better the more you practice. Best thing I found is to sit yourself down with some good reference pics (there's some really good one out there so you're in luck). Really have a good look at how the make-up is applied and the shapes it forms on the face and where things begin and end proportionally.
    I guess it can be hard to achieve wrinkles on a fourteen year old face when you scrunch it up, but try scrunching and frowning and then applying the white and see if it has any effect.
    Let us know how you get on, and as others have said have a lot of fun.

8. Jamie Staff

Jamie Staff Sr Member

cheap and easy pva wood glue it's non toxic and cleans of with water, if you want a more raised scar look put some on a peice of glass when it's dry peel and aply...

9. Ironboy101

Ironboy101 New Member

yeah i'm going to practice thanks :D