13th Doctor TARDIS Dimensions (or scaled dimensions)

LtPinkerton

Not too long ago I began trying to find information on making my very own TARDIS. Unfortunately, the thing is tall. Since it was so tall, I had to scrap the idea all together, and haven’t really thought of revisiting it.

However, I believe the 13th doctors TARDIS is significantly shorter than the previous incarnations.

I want a TARDIS. I would be using it to store some books inside via shelves and maybe use it as an alcohol storage thing. However, all scaled TARDI that I’ve seen are just odd looking.

Would anyone have the dimensions of Jodis TARDIS? Or just how to make a TARDIS that is smaller but still able to be walked inside of?

I think its a matter of taking your limit of dimension and work within them. There is a wealth of support of the tardis builders forum.

There are some "official" dimensions released but they don't compare so well when sketched out

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back