13 ghosts spectral viewer glasses 1960 & 2001 version INFO

nathanalaneller

I want to make a pare of 13 ghosts spectral viewer glasses, the 1960 version & the 2001 version.

Anyone have any info on what type of glasses I might be able to use, or can someone point me in the detection of were I can ask for a pare of 3D printed parts,(aka, the 2001 version tempos.

I would appreciate any info you know that could help me in making glasses.

Any info on how to build these glasses will be shared with anyone interested, once I find out how to do it myself.

170af0dae9c945b5a49558b911f4bde4.png
Thirteen_Ghosts-Thir13en-2001-MSS-282.jpg
Thirteen_Ghosts-Thir13en-2001-MSS-300.jpg
Thirteen-Ghosts-Hero-Working-Ghost-Glasses-2.jpg

I think Rudy Project provided the glasses for the 2001 film. It might be worth contacting them for info on the base glasses they used.

I found some Nemesis Safety glasses that could be a good possibility. Just cut some holes on the side & add some metal wire rings,..Oh & the lighted ear rests.

jackson-nemesis-vl-safety-glasses-with-indoor-outdoor-lens-1.jpg
Nemesis Saftey Glasses.jpg

I'm in the process of making a cardboard replica of the 1960 version glasses. Once I get the size right I'll make a PVC replica with fading lights. Dose anyone know where I can find a circuit diagram of an adjustable speed, button battery or 9v fading LED's?

13 Ghosts Spectrel Vewers (1).jpg13 Ghosts Spectrel Vewers (2).jpg13 Ghosts Spectrel Vewers (3).jpg
If anyone wants a copy of the dimensions of my version of this prop. let me know.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back