12th Doctor - New Series 9 Outfit and Cosplay.

Tommyd987

Hello Everyone, just a quick update for you all here concerning the 12th Doctor's new costume for series 9.

screengrab-narrow-cropped.jpg IMG_8193.PNG

Firstly, courtesy of Steve Rick's fantastic blog, we can see this t-shirt that Capaldi was wearing during an interview about 'Rose' but the interesting thing was, he was wearing, the hoodie, the crombie, and his on screen ring too, which does strike as odd. Leaving many (including me) to believe this may be part of his costume in the next series.

Therefore i couldn't resist letting this opportunity slide, and off I went to my local mall (Happens to be the biggest in Europe) so i was bound to find it there, and I did.

IMG_8260.jpgIMG_8263.jpgIMG_8262.jpg

And here it is, purchased from 'House of Fraser' within the Label Lab section the t-shirt is entailed 'Misty Mountains'. Very Lord of The Rings. And is yours for £20.00.

Alongside that there is also another new variant of his usual costume, of which looks like this -

Also guys, you'll see in the attached thumbnails two different style tartan printed over a normal pair of blue/green tartan trousers, I was meant to ask which one you think looks more screen accurate as I'm planning on making custom patterns. A or B?
Breakdown to come soon - enjoy :)

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 00.00.54.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 00.11.57.png

UPDATE - Completed this cosplay ^ And finished Girl Who Died Cosplay, Ft Tartan Trousers and SA Grey Hoodie.

Attachments

• capalditartanshitty123.jpg
    capalditartanshitty123.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 940
  • capalditartan123.jpg
    capalditartan123.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,166
Last edited:
I don't think that Tommy has the plaid trousers. Looking at his two pictures, they are the same picture but with minor differences including a different pattern on the trousers. I believe that he just edited in the pattern to show what they look like.

Sorry guys, been away for a while and didn't have time to see all these, yeah the trousers on the images are for a project in which i'm trying to replicate the pattern to have a pair custom made, I was meant to ask which looked more SA but it bypassed me when I posted, I didn't reply to most comments straight away as i didn;t know what you were talking about. I was just experimenting with patterning colours on a pair of normal green/blue Tartan Trousers, printing them over the trousers, as of yet the Dockers are the best I've seen, but it appears they don't ship to the UK, which is a shame.

Facepalms for not realising this, they don't have my exact size so i may need to hem them up, but i'll definitely be purchasing these! thank You!

IMG_1233.JPG Here they are! They are not quite as green as they look here, but there is a considerable amount of green in the pattern, still I think they look pretty good. They look very similar to your second photoshop image.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back