Interest *12/19 UPDATE - 4 AVAILABLE* Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder

Re: Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder (Pilot Episode)

I know it’s been a while, and a few of you have prepaid, but this is the latest update, for better or for worse.

I was finally able to add the decals to the aluminum binder. I originally wanted to silk screen them, but the set up costs were prohibitive…

And another setback was the bottom text. Because the vinyl lettering couldn’t be cut that small, I had to improvise… It’s not what I wanted, but it’s the best I could do and not go broke.

We have two choices. Option one has the bottom text as a clear cut decal around the text. Any closer would run the risk of the cut being off center and not looking right. and I think it actually looks better in person.

metalbinder4.jpg

metalbinder5.jpg

metalbinder6.jpg

Option two, which I know is not screen accurate, but provides a different option.

metalbinder7.jpg

metalbinder8.jpg

metalbinder9.jpg

And the benefit to both of the options above, over silk screening, is the customization of the security level, which I had been asked about.

What do you think?

I like option one. Let see how others chime in. By the way looks great and the second option is also cool. Thanks for the update.

I'm partial to #1, but both look good...as usual. :D

Thanks all. I have updated the master list in the forst post.

If you know you want to commit, let me know the quantity you want.

Payment won't be due until I feel we won't be adding anyone else and were ready to order.

Please put me down for an option 1 if there is space available. This looks great to me.

(This is also going out as a PM to the listed interested parties.)

Okay, we are now at the point where I put in the order, so how many does everyone want?

I will also need payments before I order. Payments can be made to bobatrek@aol.com and please include your user ID, name and mailing address.

Additionally, and at no extra cost, I can customize the "Level Access" at the bottom for you - it can be higher or lower if you wish. Just let me know.

Cost is $50 each in the US, and $65 for the first and $57.50 for each additional one outside the US.

Thanks,
Sean

Oh heck yeah. Just sent you the Paypal fundage. My Son is going to love this. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back