11th sonic progress (Update in 1st Post)

Re: 11th sonic progress (New video page 4)

Your screwdriver is beautiful. Did you do it at home? I write because I would like a screwdriver like this, only well I was not able to buy the original one 4000$. I would like to ask it how you did it how? Hand-made or you used some kind of machines for him that develop his components. Ahead thank you for your help. If you can write a message

If you read the entire thread he explains he used a lathe and a mill. CT has shown off one of his prototypes, but he uses cnc machines. To make one by hand is an amazing thing to do.

If you read the entire thread he explains he used a lathe and a mill. CT has shown off one of his prototypes, but he uses cnc machines. To make one by hand is an amazing thing to do.

Thank you TheOldMan. :) Onto all cases according to me very nice Sonic. An one like this would be good for me :D

Hi, can you please reply to me about buying this as i would pay up to £450 for it.

I'm fairly certain that this sonic represent more than 450 quids worth of blood sweat and tears.

Maybe an extra digit either end?

I have to say, this is the most stunning Smith Sonic Screwdriver replica I've ever seen - even if it is only a prototype. The hours of work that must've gone into this... It boggles my mind! Congrats on a fantastic replica, and if you're ever planning on doing any runs of this, you can definitely count me in! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back